1. Why this privacy statement?
We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. We use your personal data only in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or AVG) of April 27, 2016.
With this privacy statement, we want to make clear how we may process your personal data and what your rights are. By using this website, you explicitly agree to this privacy statement and the processing of your personal data.
2. Company details
You can find our details and contact information on the contact page.
3. What personal data do we process?
We process only the personal data we need and store them only temporarily. If we pass them on to third parties, we conclude a processing agreement with them in which they guarantee your privacy.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process on this website.
3.1 Contact information
When you fill out a form, we do not store the data you enter on this website. They are sent to our mailbox. This is necessary in order to communicate with you.
4. What other personal data do we process?
4.1 Statistics (Google Analytics)
When you access our website, we store certain data in Google Analytics such as, for example, your browser type, operating system, likely place of consultation, which pages you visited etc. These statistics are completely anonymous. We use them to analyse the surfing behaviour of visitors and to optimise the website.
We have concluded a processing agreement with Google and ensure that your data is not shared further.
4.2.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that your computer stores when you use a website. Amongst other things, they record information about your browser type, operating system, geographical location and website visits.
4.2.2 What cookies do we use on this website?
- _ga, _gat en _gid: analyse your website traffic via Google Analytics.
These cookies are anonymous and do not store any personal data about you.
4.2.3 How can you disable cookies?
You can disable or delete cookies, although our website may then not work optimally. Would you still like to adjust the settings for cookies? You will find instructions for different browsers here:
5. How do we secure your visit and data?
This website is secured on 3 levels:
- Regular automatic updates plug any software leaks and improve the security of this site.
- SSL secures your connection to this site so that your data cannot be intercepted by hackers.
- The firewall filters all traffic to this site, preventing malware and hacking. Compare it to the virus scanner on you PC.
6. What rights do you have?
As a visitor and user, you have rights that relate to your personal data. It is and remains your data.
Would you like to invoke one of those rights? Please send us an email via the contact form. We will process your request within 30 days after you prove your identity.
6.1 Right to information
You have the right to know what personal data we process. On this website and in this privacy statement we make every effort to make that clear. Do you still have questions? Feel free to give us a call.
6.2 Right of access and rectification
You have the right to inspect all personal data that we have processed about you. You can have any incorrect or incomplete personal data changed or deleted.
6.3 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to (temporarily) stop the processing of your personal data under these conditions:
- During the period we need to verify the accuracy of your personal data in case of dispute.
- During the period we need to assess the presence of grounds for erasure of your personal data.
- In case of unlawful data processing, if you request the restriction of processing instead of erasure of your personal data.
- If we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes and you need them for a legal claim.
6.4 Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for which you previously gave consent.
6.5 Right to oppose automatic decision-making
The personal data we collect through this website will not be used for automatic decision-making.
6.6 Right to transferability of personal data
If you wish to transfer your personal data to another processor, we will gladly provide it to you in a readable form.
6.7 Right to be forgotten
You have the right to have your personal data deleted under these conditions:
- When your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which we originally collected it.
- When we have collected your personal data only on the basis of your consent.
- When you object to the processing and there are no compelling grounds for the processing.
- When your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- When your personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
6.8 Right to file a complaint
Do you believe that we have processed your personal data unlawfully? Then you have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
7. Modifiability of this privacy statement
It is possible that this privacy statement may be modified in the future. Therefore, please consult it regularly. This privacy statement was last amended on April 1, 2020.
8. Changing cookie preferences